A Canadian mining company in Vancouver is hiring for an Accounts Payable Administrator. The company, being a premier mineral development company, is admired for its innovation, creativity, and commitment.
As an Accounts Payable Administrator, you will become part of a dynamic, innovative, and results-driven work environment. You will be given assignments to challenge yourself and your skillset, working alongside colleagues with diverse backgrounds and cultures. You will be reporting directly to the Project Accounting Manager and Treasury Analyst and be a key member of the Finance team, primarily responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the day-to-day financial transactions of the firm.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Process invoices, purchase orders, and expense reports.
- Prepare EFT and wire payments.
- Liaise with vendors for payments, invoices, monthly statements, and other inquiries.
- Prepare bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Analyze financial records for accuracy.
- Assist in the preparation of period-end financial working papers.
- Assemble information for internal and external purposes as required.
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement activities.
Education / Qualifications:
Accounting diploma or degree.
Experience / Skills:
- Experience with Pronto Xi is a strong asset.
- Experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a similar accounting role or function is an asset.
- Detail-oriented with great attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibits a high degree of responsibility for confidential matters.
- Effective team player who is willing to help out when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and reasoning skills, with proven problem-solving abilities.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for this fantastic opportunity.