A long time Property Management company located in the lower mainland is currently looking for a Property Accountant to join their team.
Your will be coordinating the preparation of accurate and timely Financial Statements for Strata Corporations and Rental Owners under contract. If you enjoy working for a company that believes in opportunities and personal and professional development in their employees, this is the company for you.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE:
- Prepare Financial Statements for an assigned group of Strata Corporations
- Complete the accounting tasks list (full-cycle accounting)
- Develop, document and maintain/update procedures of processes, while increasing efficiencies.
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures for Strata operations.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities for Strata operations.
- Make certain all financial reporting deadlines are met, including any taxation requirements.
- Ensure all compliance ares met throughout the year and prepare for the annual financial audit.
- Respond to accounting inquiries from clients & trades.
- You must be a service-driven individual. And have a great attitude and drive!
- You must bring your commitment and passion to be the best!
- Accounting degree or equivalent – 2 year minimum
- Strata industry experience – 2 year minimum
- Knowledge & experience of accounting computer applications
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing, Strategic thinking
- Strong Communication skills, Information & Task monitoring
- Problem Identification and Analysis; Judgement and Problem-solving
- Yardi experience will be an asset
For your effort, you will have a competitive salary plus benefits include: medical, dental and LTD, as well as training and development allowances and working in a beautiful office close to SkyTrain
Please send your resume to email@example.com for this great opportunity.