A great opportunity for a VP Property Management for a growing Property Management in Vancouver. You will be reporting to the CEO, this is an great opportunity for a talented management professional to join fast developing company in Vancouver. If you are positive, strategic, detail-oriented and extremely organized leader.
- Direct the overall property management strategy for the company
- Lead team provide excellent service and explore innovative opportunities to enhance tenant engagement and tenant retention.
- Build and maintain relationships with tenants, vendors
- Participate in broader corporate initiatives and property management /committees as required.
- Create and implement short- and long-term objectives and targets.
- Monitor and undertake analysis, modifying plans and/or implement continuous improvement to achieve those targets.
- Ensure team compliance with corporate standards and external regulations.
- Ensure leading-edge policies, procedures and best practices are in place and adhered to for all aspects of the portfolio including tenant relations, security/life safety, environmental compliance, and procurement due diligence.
- Ensure the timely preparation of, and adherence to, annual property budgets, as well as capital plans and the reports.
- Ensure team undertakes day-to-day financial activities (e.g., rent collection, accruals, invoicing) in line with internal timelines, governance and best practices.
- Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to develop and motivate a high-performance team, including training, goal setting, succession planning and management.
- Ensure the Property Management team works cooperatively to maintain positive tenant and internal relationships.
- Develop a long-term strategy regarding staff development and recognition.
- Minimum of 7 years of commercial property management experience and 3 years of management experience
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline.
- Have a good understanding of both the operational and financial aspect of commercial property management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin is a strong asset
- Leasing experience is asset.
you will receive a very competitive compensation plus bonus, and great benefit plans.
Please send your resume for this great opportunity to email@example.com
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree