A company that is in the business of marketing, manufacturing and shipping has a great opportunity for an Assistant Controller.
- Responsible for managing transactional accounting functions including Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable,
- Prepare accurate financial statements reports.
- Oversees AR and AP
- Work with Corporate Controller and other senior financial team members to update and maintain corporate risk profile
- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies
- Effectively maintain all financial records
- Assist the accounting team during the closing process to assure deadlines are met
- Forward-thinking preparation and coordination of fiscal year-end audits
- Accounting degree accompanied by a Professional accounting designation (eg. CPA)
- Minimum 5 years of post-designation management experience in a senior accounting/ finance capacity.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, capable of creative problem-solving with a proven ability to evaluate complex business and accounting issues.
- Excellent financial planning, budgeting, worksheet knowledge .
- Proven sound professional judgment, with the ability to gauge the significance of issues
- Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated coaching and leadership skills in motivating, developing, and enhancing the performance of individuals and teams.
- An open minded, approachable and flexible leadership style, promoting a positive, friendly work environment.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for this great company.
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs